Web Based Recruitment have launched a brand new new video-based training course aimed at helping Recruiters take advantage of the massive growth in online video as a cost effective way of attracting targeted candidates.
Online video is growing at a faster rate than any other form of media and show no signs of slowing down. In fact Cisco are predicting that by 2018 a massive 84% of all internet traffic will be video based!
Today, online videos are one of the most popular shared items on social media which can in turn increase the visibility and reach of a recruiting company and their vacancies.
Also, with the dramatic growth in online video it is only natural that job seekers don’t just want to read about a job vacancy, they want to watch and listen to what the job is all about and what the recruiting company has to offer.
Video Based Training
The training is delivered online and has been designed to take Recruiters on a step by step journey covering:
• Why use online video in recruitment?
PURPOSE & MESSAGE
• Planning what you want your message to achieve
• Identifying your target market
• Scripting your video for maximum results
SHOOTING YOUR VIDEO
• Choosing the right audio and video recording devices
• Deciding on the best equipment for you and your budget
• Top tips when shooting
• Alternatives to in-person videos
EDITING & POST PRODUCTION
• How to edit and brand your video for maximum results
• How to prepare your video for uploading to the web
PUBLISHING YOUR VIDEO
• Setting up and personalising your free YouTube channel
• How to upload your video to your website or blog
• Publishing your video on video sharing sites e.g. YouTube
• Maximising the visibility of your video content through social media sites
• Key strategies for optimising your videos for the search engines
• Using targeted advertising to get your videos in front of your ideal candidates
Also included in the training are examples of the different types of recruitment videos currently being available online.
For further information visit our online video training courses page